Proposed and draft errata for SVG 1.1 available.

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:57:53 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hello www-svg,

After an interval which has been much longer than we would like, the
SVG WG has just published some errata for SVG 1.1.
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/REC-SVG11-20030114-errata.html

The errata are currently in two groups. Proposed errata are ones that
the SVG WG has agreed to and considers ready. Draft errata are in
progress; partly done, or even just noted as having been reported.

Please review the Proposed errata. Please also let us know if we have
missed erratum reports (ie if its been reported but is not in either
the proposed or draft sections).

Some errata have additional examples, which can be downloaded. Please
let us know if you find problems with these.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG