Re: Proposed and draft errata for SVG 1.1 available.

Chris/Doug,

In reference to
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/REC-SVG11-20030114-errata.html#Mention%20live%20values
thank you for clarifying this.

I had one question about SVGXXXList::initialize() that I don't think
was addressed - does initialize remove the segment/item from any list
that it was in previously?  See the SVG WG's response here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2007Feb/0030.html

Thanks,
Jeff