[SVGMobile12] SVG Mobile 1.2 redefines semantics of XML Events attributes

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:04:59 -0600
To: www-svg@w3.org

Dear SVG Working Group,

Requirements like:

   4.  XML Events attributes shall only apply to the listener and
       handler elements.

seem to me to redefine the semantics of attributes that are in the XML Events
namespace to be incompatible with XML Events.  This seems rather odd to me, and
precludes implementation of XML Events and SVG Mobile 1.2 in the same UA.

Please resolve the contradictions between this specification and XML Events.

Thanks in advance,

-Boris