RE: [SVGMobile12] listener element

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:38:20 -0000
To: "'Robin Berjon'" <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi Robin,

> If the difference in XML Events (which the HTML WG has agreed
> to) are too violently disagreed with here, I'd rather we
> remove the deltas (or at least the less compatible ones) than
> remove XML Events support.

Do you have a reference for that? I'm a big supporter of XML Events too, and
I'm also a supporter of the changes you need for SVG. But as with others on
the list, I'd be keen to see those changes in XML Events, rather than some
kind of divergence take place.

Mark Birbeck
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net