Re: SVG12: glyph language matching vs xml:lang

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:08:52 +0200, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
> Right. If there are both, then xml:lang takes precedence so the value of
> lang is irrelevant (but should be the same). If there is only one, in
> xhtml, its xml:lang. if there is only one,in 'classic' non-xml html,
> then its lang - and its a non-xml format. So we seem to have all the
> cases covered there.

In XHTML, the XML version, you can also just use "lang"... As in:

... using the lang DOM attribute on any XHTML element would also result in
"lang" being set if I remember correctly, but that's less relevant.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>