Re: SVG 1.2 Comment: vector effects

Dean Jackson wrote:
> Ian is the main person opposed to the current model and syntax. I
> don't see many other people on his side raising new data (Boris
> sent in a grammatical comment for example).

Just so we're on the same page, my area of expertise really does not extend to
the material this section covers, so being rather pressed for time for this last
call I simply skimmed over it without trying to understand the technical
issues.... It was far too long and involved for me to sort out in the time I had
to read it, and I decided my time is better spent working on understanding
sections of the specification where I would have some implementation experience
or similar knowledge.

-Boris