Re: RE : What is the best way to design full vectorial scroll-down menus with SVGT1.2

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:14:45 +0200
To: "Marc Verstaen" <marc@beatware.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

On Friday, June 25, 2004, 2:02:27 AM, Marc wrote:

MV> To my knowledge, this should work with ASV6, but I use ASV3.

MV> You need to click on the button to show the menu. Could you try this please?

I have tried this (the svgz, for those cases that do not handle the html
wrapper) in:

ASV6 in Firefox 0.9, WinXP
ASV6 in IE6SP1, WinXP
CSV2.1 in IE6SP1, WinXP
Batik 1.5.1 (Java 1.5.0-beta)
Mobiform SVG, WinXP
Bitflash SVG Basic, PocketPC
Tinyline 1.7, Symbian  (seems not to do pointer events on that
platform?)
eSVG 1.6 (crashed; not the latest version, I should update)

No joy so far. The source looks unremarkable, I can't see anything
obviously incorrect (but I am actually supposed to be on holiday today
so did not look very hard).

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group