Re: RE : What is the best way to design full vectorial scroll-down menus with SVGT1.2

On Friday, June 25, 2004, 9:32:18 AM, Jean-Claude wrote:

JCD> Marc Verstaen wrote:

>>To my knowledge, this should work with ASV6, but I use ASV3.
>>
>>You need to click on the button to show the menu. Could you try this please?
>>

JCD> It works very well in ASV3, indeed. But the menu fails to appear in
JCD> ASV6, on my up-to-date PCWinXP box...
JCD> ASV6 being an old beta (from last year), and since obviously you tested
JCD> your content on other players, we can assume the problem is in the player.

That would be a poor assumption. ASV6 being three major versions above
ASV3 and several years later, we can assume (and in fact, can observe)
numerous bugs were fixed in v4, v5, or v6beta.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group