RE : RE : RE : What is the best way to design full vectorial scroll-downmenus with SVGT1.2

Thanks Robin.

It is exactly what I needed to understand.
I have to look at the SVG chapter on how SVG fonts work ... (sorry, I'm a real SVG beginner).

I personally feel that the viewBox chapter of the SVG 1.1 spec. (Yes, I have read this one) is not very clear about how to use it in order to design fully scalable widgets.
Or maybe there should be some more examples using % units and not hardcoded pixel sizes in the Specs.
Especially for a format which is supposed to provide "Scalable" rendering.

I'm pretty sure that when SVGT gets adopted by the mobile industry and content providers, there will be a lot of content creators web sites giving resources/components, explaining how it works and giving scalable samples
such as what you can find today for Macromedia Flash on http://www.flashxpress.net/ or any other famous Flash sites.

Vincent