RE : RE : What is the best way to design full vectorial scroll-down menus with SVGT1.2

Thank you very much for your article. It helps me a lot to see how we can define re-usable UI "components" with RCC.

What I'm looking for is an interactive and animated menu which would be fully scalable (which means to me that you don't have to set any size in pixels but only in % of the screen size) so that you don't need to generate one different menu for each device.

To ask a simpler question : what is the best way to have a button with a text inside which is resized automatically according to the button size.
In the example you give in your article, the text size is automatically centered (which is quite usefull indeed) but is it also possible to adjust the font size according to the bounding box size ?

Vincent

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-svgxf2/

Hope that's useful.

Antoine