Re: RE : What is the best way to design full vectorial scroll-down menus with SVGT1.2

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:48:42 +0200
To: MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN <v.mahe@francetelecom.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN wrote:
>  > I'm not sure what type of menus you are talking about. Are
>  > you talking
>  > about combo boxes or navigation menus like you see on most websites
>  > done in Flash or DHTML?
>
> I am talking about menus like you see on most websites done in Flash.

That's not very descriptive :) An example would help.

Are extended links what you have in mind? Look at
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG12/#extended-links to see. The WG hasn't yet
looked at whether or not it should go into Tiny.

Aside from that, it's perfectly possible to do simple menus using SMIL
(in Tiny 1.1) and/or the uDOM (in Tiny 1.2).

--
Robin Berjon