Re: RE : What is the best way to design full vectorial scroll-down menus with SVGT1.2

Hello Vincent,

On 24 juin 04, at 09:26, MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN wrote:

> I am talking about menus like you see on most websites done in Flash.
>
>  These kind of menus are very usefull on small screen because the
> sub-menus are only visible when you select an item.

So what scaling behavior do you want those menus to have?

> What if I want to do the same on mobile devices ?
> RCC will not be available on that kind of device, neither sXBL ...

Actually, maybe they would. Although SVG Tiny 1.2 does not and probably
will not mandate support for sXBL, some people in this area are
interested in working with sXBL + SVGT on mobile phones.

> Would you mind sending me an exemple of how you implemented combo
> boxes with RCC ?

I wrote an IBM developerWorks article on it:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-svgxf2/

Hope that's useful.

Antoine
--