RE : What is the best way to design full vectorial scroll-down menus with SVGT1.2

I am talking about menus like you see on most websites done in Flash.

These kind of menus are very usefull on small screen because the sub-menus are only visible when you select an item.

> > What I can't figure out is : How can I build such menus in
> a scalable
> > way especially concerning some text inside a box ?
> >
> > Do I need to use viewBox ?
> >  What about the font ? How can I be sure that the text is
> > automatically resized in order to fit the place allocated to the
> > drop-down menu on the mobile device ?
>
> It depends. I have coded a few UI widgets, like combo boxes and
> buttons, that can be scaled using SVG transforms without
> disrupting the
> functionality. I usually code these up using RCC and should
> be able to
> do it just the same with sXBL.

What if I want to do the same on mobile devices ?
RCC will not be available on that kind of device, neither sXBL ...

Would you mind sending me an exemple of how you implemented combo boxes with RCC ?

Thanks