Strange AdobeSVG Linux Problem

From: Adrian Frischauf <adrianf@ags.uni-sb.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:27:35 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi All,

I really found a strange problem with the adobesvg player
on linux. If I open my page with mozilla (I tried several
different versions. The problem was always there) on a
very recent linux (SuSE 9), the fonts are not scaled properly.
But on older linuxes (SuSE 8.1) this page displays properly
on the very same mozilla with the same adobe 3.01 linux plugin...

I don't know what the problem might be. It must be some
library dependency or a bug in some library.

Maybe anyone of you knows. The problem file is on: