Re: Strange AdobeSVG Linux Problem

From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:06:41 +0200
To: Adrian Frischauf <adrianf@ags.uni-sb.de>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

Hi Adrian

On Tue 2004-04-27 Adrian Frischauf wrote:
> I really found a strange problem with the adobesvg player
> on linux. If I open my page with mozilla (I tried several
> different versions. The problem was always there) on a
> very recent linux (SuSE 9), the fonts are not scaled properly.

What exactly is erratic?

Please also report this issue at

Suse is one of the most popular desktop Linux distributions, I think
Adobe should at least support recent versions such as 9.0 and 9.1
(with a stable and high quality release of ASV 6 which is fully
supported (QA) and can be recommended and deployed in
professional/commercial scenarios).

Vim users, don't forget to