Re: SVG schema: Relax NG or not?

Just my $0.02...

  Isn't XSD a W3C standard? Why is it being abandoned willy nilly by various
workgroups in favor of rng - which is not a W3C standard??

  Not having used RNG, with a quick look the one problem I see with RNG is
that you can't have mandatory attributes. Not sure if this is a problem...

  Otherwise the XSD is already widely supported by SVG utilities, while RNG
isn't...

  Randy