Problem with CDATA

From: Hyunju Shim <hshim@cise.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:55:46 -0500
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have a XSLT file which insert script node into a source SVG file and create the result SVG file with script node in it.

I hardcoded following code:

<script type="text/ecmascript"><[CDATA[
    AA
 ]]> </script>

What I got into the result SVG file is like this:

<script type="text/ecmascript">
  AA
</script>

It seems <[CDATA[  ]]> is not copied into destination documents.
But the result SVG file will have a bug without <[CDATA[  ]]> inside of script node.
How can I put the "<[CDATA[  ]]>" into the result file?

Can anybody help me?