Re: Problem with CDATA

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:19:14 -0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

"Hyunju Shim" <hshim@cise.ufl.edu> wrote in message
news:000801c295c8$de736ee0$6baae380@cise.ufl.edu...

>I have a XSLT file which insert script node into a source SVG file and
>create the result SVG file with script node in it.

>It seems <[CDATA[ ]]> is not copied into destination documents.  But
>the result SVG file will have a bug without <[CDATA[ ]]> inside of
>script node.  How can I put the "<[CDATA[ ]]>" into the result file?

If the content of the script element doesn't need the <[CDATA bits then I
assume your XSLT engine doesn't include them, try with some unallowed
characters, this is really an XSLT question, not an SVG one.

Questions about authoring svg get a larger audience on the svg-develepors
mailing list at svg-developers@groups.yahoo.com .

Jim.