Re: 1.2 feedback: Streaming

I would say that assuming SVG is only for the browser is a _big_ underestimate of its usefullness. Consider it as the postscript of the future...  with a whole lot more thrown in. I can say from the information I have available that several of the major desktop publishing applications are embracing SVG as a standardized file format. And this even if the animation parts never get improved beyond
where they are currently...

  Randy Nonay