Re: %201.2%20feedback:%20Streaming

Hello Robert,

I think you got the wrong Vincent or you confuse me with Someone else :-).

See below what I responded to Niklas regarding his point on cartoons and
educational animations: I am supportive of the idea and said that it was
"an important thing for the working group to consider". So the Working
Group as a whole is dismissing the idea. Some expressed disagreement
(e.g., Jon and Thierry) and I expressed agreement, but that does not
mean the whole group has formed an opinion as a group yet or that the
group has dismissed the idea.

Regards,
Vincent.

> Hello Niklas,
>
> Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
>
> There are many possible uses for streaming, e.g.:
> * "movies" - this is probably the biggest area for Flash right
> now. Could be
> animated instructions, feature walk-throughs, intros and much more.
> Streaming makes it possible to have a >100kb movie that still
> plays without
> a long waiting time. I think this is the most important case.
>
> A Jon said, I don't think this is the market place for SVG.
>

> I think this is a huge market place. I don't know if I'm the typical user of
> SVG/Flash, but this kind of productions (e.g. animated technical education,
> illustration of products) are well more then 50% of my work.
>

> Thanks for this feedback. I think this is a very interesting information. I am personnally of the opinion that this is an important thing for the working group to consider.
>
> Vincent.

Vincent.