Re: %201.2%20feedback:%20Streaming

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:10:45 -0600
To: <vincent.hardy@sun.com>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>

Vincent

<vince-wrote>
Hello Robert,

I think you got the wrong Vincent or you confuse me with Someone else :-).

See below what I responded to Niklas regarding his point on cartoons and
educational animations: I am supportive of the idea and said that it was
"an important thing for the working group to consider". So the Working
Group as a whole is dismissing the idea. Some expressed disagreement
(e.g., Jon and Thierry) and I expressed agreement, but that does not
mean the whole group has formed an opinion as a group yet or that the
group has dismissed the idea.

Regards,
Vincent.
</vincent-wrote>

Sorry to take so long to get back to you.......I understood that you were supportive....I did not mean to imply that you were ...sorry for my miscommunication  :-)

glad to see your so  supportive :-D

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
http://www.svgnotebook.com
rdiblasi@svgnotebook.com
SVG User Group: Chicago IL. Chapter member