Re: %201.2%20feedback:%20Streaming

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:10:45 -0600
To: <vincent.hardy@sun.com>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello Robert,

I think you got the wrong Vincent or you confuse me with Someone else :-).

See below what I responded to Niklas regarding his point on cartoons and
educational animations: I am supportive of the idea and said that it was
"an important thing for the working group to consider". So the Working
Group as a whole is dismissing the idea. Some expressed disagreement
(e.g., Jon and Thierry) and I expressed agreement, but that does not
mean the whole group has formed an opinion as a group yet or that the
group has dismissed the idea.

Sorry to take so long to get back to you.......I understood that you were supportive....I did not mean to imply that you were ...sorry for my miscommunication  :-)

glad to see your so  supportive :-D

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
SVG User Group: Chicago IL. Chapter member