RE:%201.2%20feedback:%20Streaming

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:22:26 -0600
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Jon and Vincent and Robin and W3 SVG Working Group :-)

<jon-wrote>
I don't think long cartoons are the sweet spot for SVG in
the marketplace.
</jon-wrote>

[please do not read this as hostle....I just trying to make a point.....please correct me if I misunderstood you]

I do not like the sound of "cartoon" ....do I detect a bias here. Do you not see pioneering Flash "cartoon" work that is out there on the Web.
Do you just see these works of art as just "toons"?

I can not believe that you do not see the potential to use vector animation  for educational and tutorial needs!!

I think I disagree with you  and I think that the so called "cartoon" are another "sweet spot" for SVG!

.....W3 SVG working group,Please do not limit SVG animation ablities because you can not think of another way of using these features.

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
http://www.svgnotebook.com
rdiblasi@svgnotebook.com
SVG User Group: Chicago IL. Chapter member