SVGLoad event.

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:59:13 -0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

   Hi,

The SVGLoad event is described thus:

>The event is triggered at the point at which the user agent
>has fully parsed the element and its descendants and is ready
>to act appropriately upon that element, such as being ready
>to render the element to the target device

in SVG Unleashed, it's written (paraphrasing from memory, I was reading
it in Borders...) "SVGLoad event fires just before the content is
rendered"   Is the WG's intention that it does indeed fire immediately
before the content renders?  (which is completely incompatible with
Dynamic High Performance SVG viewers.)

Jim.