A definitive solution to Macromedia's ignorance?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 04:03:35 EST
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, www-svg@w3.org

Mike Chambers of Macromedia had asked:

### Begin Quote
let me try again:

Is there a list available of non PC devices which have SVG support?

such as PS2, Pocket PC, Palm, other embedded devices, etc...

I keep hearing from the SVG community the Mobile SVG is a great
solution, and I was just curious if device deployment reflected this.

mike chambers

mesh@macromedia.com
### End Quote

In a thread only slightly aligned Dean had written:
### Begin Quote
With all the great demos, going to an
SVG Working Group meeting [it] is sometimes like going to a consumer
electronics show (and not all the implementations we see come from
inside the group).
### End Quote

So, we find an excellent solution to remove Macromedia's ignorance of what is
happening in the SVG world, and to avoid it re-occurring ....

.... Macromedia could join the SVG Working Group.

Problem solved.

Andrew Watt