RE: SVG page at W3C

If the idea of doing similar at the 'implementations' page ever becomes that palatable (Ian ducks), I thought that it would be interesting and useful to have a special table for 'firmware'. That is, phones and devices which have SVG awareness built into their firmware, and how it uses it (ie, wrapped in an MMS context, etc.) and which version. That's the trouble - the firmware version tracking can easily race ahead with little actual released info on what has been added. For example, I've just updated my and my wife's Ericsson T68 phones to T68i firmware (they're the same base product, different colours on outside, different bytes on inside, that's all). Now I find I've got a phone that can make sense of (some) MMS, and WAP2/(some XHTML profile or other - not sure which or how much yet). SVG browsers could 'creep' into peoples pockets quite easily this way.
--
Ian Tindale