TNTmips GIS gets SVG

From: Lance Dyas <ldyas@microimages.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:58:14 -0600
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Well  I had mentioned it as a possible now its becoming a definite, I am
writing the code that will include direct
export from TNTmips, MicroImages GIS software to SVG format.  Also on the
todo list is import SVG.

What does anyone suggest as a method for encoding the projection information
and metadata associated with groups and objects?

Lance Dyas
programmer, web application developer, web tech, DHTML wizard and graphic
MicroImages, Inc.