Re(2): drawing/rendering order

From: Steve Dickson <sdickson@savagesoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:15:51 -0700
To: www-svg@w3.org
Andrew Watt wrote:
>Is there some technical reason why XSLT wouldn't meet your present needs?

No, there is no technical reason why XSLT (or scripting) couldn't be used.
 We don't actually have any pressing need to change rendering order at the
moment.  However, we can envisage needing to do so at some point.  An
in-built capability to do so within the SVG DOM itself would be the best
solution.
S.