SVG on small devices

From: Dean Jackson <dean.jackson@cmis.csiro.au>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 14:10:30 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
CSIRO is happy to announce a new implementation of
SVG, this time targeted at small devices.
Pocket SVG is a native SVG viewer for Windows CE (PocketPC)
machines.

Details on Pocket SVG can be found:

http://www.cmis.csiro.au/sis/SVGpocket.htm

The Pocket SVG viewer is part of a range of SVG
related activities within the Spatial Information
Systems Group at CSIRO Mathematical and Information
Sciences. An outline of our SVG work, including a
link to our free open-source Java SVG toolkit, can be
found at:

http://www.cmis.csiro.au/sis/SVGfeature1.htm