Re: Zooming

From: Justin Friedl <justin.friedl@aspentech.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:12:12 -0400
To: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>
I'm sorry,
I'm not zooming, I'm scaling the image in the horizontal direction and not
the vetical for purposes of a gantt chart.  By doing this the font gets
stretched horizontally.  There exists a css property "font-stretch" but it
is not supported in the adobe viewer.  The only work around I can find is to
scale the text inversely and then shift the X coordinate appropriately.  If
you have any other suggestions please let me know
thanks
Justin