Re: text-decoration-skip-ink auto should continue past behavior - 30+ years of underline behavior changed by latest CSS draft

From: OwN-3m-All <own3mall@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 12:41:06 -0700
To: Tadeus Prastowo <tadeus.prastowo@unitn.it>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
> But, see that GĂ©rard has raised an objection on the new behavior with merit in the other e-mail.

My objection has merit because the default behavior has changed (a big
no no in development), and the new behavior is confusing.  I don't
need to provide anything else.

Yes, the problem with not cutting through the descenders is that links
look like multiple separate entities.  It actually makes it harder for
me to read.  We shouldn't cater to every disability.  The default
should remain the way it was, and those with disabilities who find it
easier to read with the new way can use their precious user style
sheets.