Re: [css-color] wider/deeper colors

Hello Florian,

> Bikesheding the function name aside, I think it would be good if
> the syntax could allow things like:

>   color("pantone" "P 71-7 C")

Or more generally, and sidestepping the issue of trademarked lists of
names, it would be good if "named color" profiles were supported.

Pantone happens to be one example which could be implemented like
that, technically, if the license conditions allowed it which they
don't.

> which makes me think the syntax should be something like

Yes.

--
Best regards,
 Chris  Lilley