Re: Scroll-linked effects demos and brainstorming at TPAC?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Rick Byers <rbyers@chromium.org> wrote:
> There are a number of proposals in flight for enabling scroll-coupled
> effects and scroll customization.  Eg. Apple's animation-based API, and our
> (Google's) scroll-delay and beforescroll.
>
> Is there interest in some informal face-to-face time at TPAC to compare
> demos and discuss the best path forward for standard APIs to enable such
> scenarios?
>
> I've tentatively added an ad-hoc meeting for Tuesday 11-12.  Does that work?
> I'm new to TPAC so feel free to suggest better mechanisms for organizing
> discussion here.

I think this would be great as an official topic in the CSS meeting
days, actually.  The scroll stuff is really interesting, but a bit
spread out and hard for me to follow.  Having a few people laying
things out plainly for us would be great.