Re: [CSS-inline][css-initial-letters] Numbers used much like Initial Letters

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com> wrote:
> The Wall Street Journal Magazine, in an article [1] about tennis star
> Stanislas Wawrinka, displayed an interesting layout that has similarities to
> that of Initial Letters.
[...]
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2014Jul/0024.html

I don't know what's wrong with this, but the filename (which they use
as the actual link on the download page) is just a single space
character, nestled between the icon and the filesize.  At first I
thought there was nothing there, but I chanced upon the right spot to
click accidentally.

~TJ