RE: [CSS-inline][css-initial-letters] Numbers used much like Initial Letters

Apologies to all,
I seem to not be able to send the PDF file referenced below to www-archive. It is in the message that I sent and it does not arrive in the www-archive archive.

I have tried attaching the PDF to this message, but it may fail due to size.

Steve Zilles