Re: [css-animations] Which keyframe rule applies when keys are duplicated?

On Friday 2014-03-21 00:38 +0000, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> Given the following animation:
>
>  @keyframes testing {
>   100% {
>    width: 1000px;
>    background-color: red;
>   }
>   100% {
>    width: 100px;
>    background-color: yellow;
>   }
>   100% {
>    background-color: blue;
>   }
>   100% {
>    height: 400px;
>   }
>  }
>
> ...what happens between 0% and 100%?

Some previous discussions on this topic:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Apr/0381.html
which spawned a subthread of the larger thread with subject
"multiple 'animation-name' and cascading"
and includes a use case in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Apr/0387.html

teleconference minutes at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0572.html
which resulted in a resolution:
  RESOLVED: keyframe rules cascade
and also an action item:
  https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Tracker/actions/544
to propose how the DOM API should deal with it.

So I suppose the problem here is that the animations spec editors,
myself included, are behind on editing in resolutions (and also
don't have a good way to go through all teleconference minutes to
find relevant resolutions).  (I have a list of resolutions that I
need to edit in, but this one wasn't on it.)

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.