Re: [css-animations] What is the format of the key string passed to CSSKeyframesRule.findRule/deleteRule ?

On Friday 2014-03-21 08:58 -0700, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> (Not that everyone else's "just implement
> what we think it really means, rather than objecting" strategy is any
> better.)

To be clear, I did raise this on the list while implementing:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Mar/0468.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Mar/0469.html

We just, as with many animations issues, lost track of getting the
spec edited.  (I've been mostly keeping up with transitions, but
haven't kept up on animations.)

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,