[css-syntax] Cross-origin fallback charset

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:40:09 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>

The draft specifies that a "charset" attribute on HTML <link> (or
similar) and the encoding of the referring document are fallbacks for
determining the encoding of a stylesheet.

Issue 2 asks if we should limit this to same-origin stylesheets:

I suggest closing the issue without change as the current draft matches
what HTML does for the <script> element: cross-origin or same-origin
does not affect encoding detection.

Simon Sapin