Re: [css-shapes] how to size and position <image>s

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:30:34 -0700
To: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Actually, an interesting related question is, how do you position an
<image>? We can shift circles around very powerfully if they're defined
inline, but there is no way to position a circle that's been derived
from an image.

While we're on it, how is that image sized? It's not defined.

And to tie that back to the main thread... if we have the ability to
position an <image>, how does it interact if a <basic-shape> is given
instead?

~fantasai