Re: [cssom-view] DOMRect with aliases x, y to left, top?

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 12:21:33 +0200, Henrik Andersson
<henke@henke37.cjb.net> wrote:

> Shouldn't the operator sign be flipped in the getters?
>
> As far as I understand the text the intent is that the top attribute
> should be min(y,y+height). The text specifies min(y,y-height).
>
> That will correctly deal with negative heights.
>
> The same issue goes for the left, right and bottom attributes.
>
> That is, assuming a traditional computer coordinate system where the top
> left corner is (0,0).

Oops. Fixed. Thanks.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/rev/533b2f3d29b7

> And while at it, can you pick a logical ordering the four mentioned
> attributes?

top, right, bottom, left is the order CSS uses in general (e.g. for the
'margin' property). What order do you want?

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software