Re: [css-regions] Possible change to the Region interface

Simon Pieters:

Elliott Sprehn wrote:
> That still requires multiple inheritance, what type do you represent
> that as in the C++?
>
> I'd rather we didn't have to implement some kind of abstract common base
> class to PseudoElement and Element just for Regions.

I don't think it necessarily requires multiple inheritance.  Maybe in
your C++ layer you need to tag the values so you know what type they
are, but if your getRegions() function can directly create a JS Array
object to return then you wouldn't even need that.