[css-text] Distribution of space for justification

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 19:22:30 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I just added some spec text to the justification section saying that within a
single prioritization level (e.g. at each space for 'inter-word', or between
each pair of adjacent characters in 'distribute' justification'), space must
be distributed equally to each expansion opportunity *in proportion to the
font-size*. So, changes in font-pitch or word-spacing/letter-spacing will not
affect how much space gets distributed to a given expansion opportunity.

I think this is correct, however, I just wanted to point out the change in
case anyone else has a concern. ^_^

~fantasai