Agenda conf call 20-mar-2013

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 03:05:13 +0000
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Time/Phone/SIP details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg. See

** CSS WG Members, please send regrets to Member-only list if you can't
** attend.

** Reminder to european members: call at 5pm Paris instead of 6pm this
** week

0. Scribe, extra agenda items and other digressions

1. Viewport units in paged media followup

2. Update form PLH on IETF liaison

3. Renaming :matches()
(now that Sylvain is back we can rename things again…)

Reissue css3-values CR?
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2013JanMar/0349.html (member only)

4. Shadow DOM

5. Grid Layout
publish WD?

6. Flexbox Issues
There are two remaining open issues on Flexbox. First one is about
percentage margins:

Second one is Rossen's issue on orthogonal flex flows. We believe
we've addressed this one, but it might benefit from some review.

Publish LC?

7. Liam's line breaking proposal