Re: [css-selectors] Proposal: Logical Combinators / Sets

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this - I've received some
positive off-list feedback, but there has been literally no comment here
from anyone.  I feel like it's a good idea (obviously, or I wouldn't have
proposed) and I'd hate to see it die just because I posted at a bad time or
something.