Re: [css-selectors] Proposal: Logical Combinators / Sets

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:16:22 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this - I've received some
positive off-list feedback, but there has been literally no comment here
from anyone.  I feel like it's a good idea (obviously, or I wouldn't have
proposed) and I'd hate to see it die just because I posted at a bad time or
something.