Re: [css-selectors] Proposal: Logical Combinators / Sets

* Brian Kardell wrote:
>Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this - I've received some
>positive off-list feedback, but there has been literally no comment here
>from anyone.  I feel like it's a good idea (obviously, or I wouldn't have
>proposed) and I'd hate to see it die just because I posted at a bad time or
>something.

I looked at your proposal when you posted it here and my main takeaway
was that in `.cars div:allof(.new .quality, .domestic .performance) p`
I have no intuitive sense for what that might match, which is one re-
quirement I would have for new selector syntax. Part of the problem may
be that pseudo-classes are conditionals, so div:allof(...) matches div
elements iff ... what?