Re: Editing CSSOM and CSSOM View

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:56:11 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
On 3/10/13 10:26 AM, Glenn Adams wrote:
> Boris would also be a great addition as co-editor on either or both
> specs. Boris, what say you?

As I said in my response to Kenny, I'm willing to co-edit if it's needed
to make progress, but I would be much happier if I can stick to where I
feel my comparative advantage is stronger.  ;)

these specifications.  Especially because if he does then I don't think
I need to.

Again, I would continue to provide feedback, of course.

-Boris