Re: Editing CSSOM and CSSOM View

On 3/8/13 9:57 AM, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu wrote:
> (13/03/08 17:39), Simon Pieters wrote:
>> I'm considering the possibility of becoming an editor for CSSOM and
>> CSSOM View. I'd like to hear what the WG and the current editors think
>> of that.
>
> I am not an editor nor an active contributor of this spec but I noticed
> that Boris expressed interest[1] in editing these.

To be clear, I'm _willing_ to co-edit these if it's necessary to improve
the rate of progress on them.  If we can improve that rate of progress
without me having to actively co-edit, I'd be ecstatic.  Obviously I'd
still be providing implementor feedback; I've more or less stopped doing
that for CSSOM and CSSOM View at the moment because it doesn't seem to
be a good time investment...

-Boris