[css-flexbox] Making percentage margins/padding consistent with Grid

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:10:14 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Right now, Flexbox treats vertical percentage margins and paddings
same as block layout - they're resolved relative to the width of the
containing block.  Grid instead makes vertical margin/padding resolve
their percentages against the height of the containing block.

I think this is a reasonable behavior, and would like to copy it into
Flexbox.  (In general, I'd like Grid and Flexbox to be identical in
these kinds of details unless there's a great reason for the
difference.)

Thoughts?

~TJ and fantasai