Re: [css-flexbox] Making percentage margins/padding consistent with Grid

From: Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 15:23:59 -0800
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To be clear -- you're talking about percentage margins and padding on
flex *items*, right?  (not on a flex container)

If so -- then, "the height of the containing block" would mean "the
height of the flex container" in this context, correct? (since flex
containers form a containing block for their contents.)

~Daniel