Re: [css-flexbox] Making percentage margins/padding consistent with Grid

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 17:18:16 -0800
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Grid layout uses non-standard (for the rest of CSS) approach: percentage
calculation there happens against imaginary box established by grid lines
so auto width/height of the grid itself is not dependent of percentage
calculations
on its children strictly speaking.

But even in grid case I am not sure actually what should happen with rows
having min-content height when their children have
height:120% in some cell. What would be the computed row height?

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://terrainformatica.com