Re: [css-text] text-align-last usage

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 00:09:09 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
On 07/02/2013 10:48 PM, Rossen Atanassov wrote:
> Following up on last week's discussion about the usage of 'text-align-last'.
>
> Our search results show that < 0.5% of scanned documents had the property specified and all of them with value  'justify'.
>
> MS Word exporting the property as part of the doc to html converter, we didn't find that in recent versions.
>
> Overall the results show minimal usage, however there are some major sites among them[1].
>
> Rossen
>
> [1] Example pages containing rules with 'text-align-last'.
> caloriecount.about.com, www.edenfantasys.com, fa.wikipedia.org, www.michaelmoore.com, support.creative.com, rbt.mci.ir, www.falehafez.org, www.accessline.com, www.accessline.com, www.walla.co.il, www.spiritaero.com, www.donshula.com, gemshopping.com, forum.te3p.com

I was only able to find text-align-last on some of them, and of those,
they specify text-align-last after text-align, so there wouldn't be
a problem there.

(It seems very odd for someone to write a page with text-align-last
coming after text-align in a style rule.)

spiritaero.com uses the text-align: left; text-align-last: right; combo,
which is interesting.

~fantasai